Normal Topic Double wide beavers??? (Read 2678 times)
RobAllen
Ex Member

Double wide beavers???
05/24/05 at 01:58:32
Quote Print Post  
This spring i have enjoyed flipping and pitching sweet beavers on silver lake and I am already looking forward to early spring next year, I am thinking the double wide beaver might produce a slower fall than the standard beaver with the same size weight..
  Has anyone been using them???

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Re: Double wide beavers???
Reply #1 - 05/24/05 at 23:53:31
Quote Print Post  
Rob Allen,
  I have never even heard of them!  My thought, they sound like some twisted x-rated flick name to me!  Sorry, FAMILY CLUB!!!!!!!!!!  BRUSH HOGS BABY!  No confusing them and people are using them!

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/25/05 at 00:32:24
Quote Print Post  
Rob,

They work great.
Russ

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/25/05 at 01:37:39
Quote Print Post  
Talk to Mark Maderos is you want to get a testimonial for the Sweet Beavers.

They remind me of a creature bait and should work well in any situation that calls for a Brushhog!

When they fall, they spiral like a tube, but slower.

BillB

IP Logged

RobAllen
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/25/05 at 04:02:01
Quote Print Post  
I tried Brush hogs  without success the sweet beaver was much more effective.. just curious about the double wides.  guess i'll get some and try..

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 05/25/05 at 14:34:24
Quote Print Post  
Have a couple packs of the double wides.  And it is definitely a chunk o plastic.  Definitely a dirty water, big fish bait with little application outside of Silver Lake.  Maybe the dirty water in Banks for largies... OOOPPSSSS I forgot, the State O Washington banned us from that pursuit.  As for the rest of the beaver family, use em' and love em'.

Mark

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo