Normal Topic Lake Washington Federation Tourney (Read 3679 times)
Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Lake Washington Federation Tourney
05/03/05 at 02:57:36
Quote Print Post  
Has any one heard how Danny Garrett did?

Sorry Danny, I couldn't resist. Good luck at the Northwest tourney.

Daryl

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: Lake Washington Federation Tourney
Reply #1 - 05/03/05 at 04:44:51
Quote Print Post  
How did you this weekend D? If it's in here somewhere, I missed it.

IP Logged

dgarrett
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/03/05 at 06:28:01
Quote Print Post  
Uuuuhhhhh......no comment. Well, I got a big slice of humble pie this weekend. I caught nothing...well, I did catch 2 nice squawfish on Sunday. I lost 3 nice smalies in the canals on Sunday which raise some serious questions in my mind about the new EWG finesse hooks by Gamakatsu. Has any one else has bad luck with these? I'm going back to the standard dropshot hooks. In my defense, my boater on Sat caught 1 fish, and my boater on Sunday caught 1 fish. On a brighter note, many others from the club put up some very respectable numbers. I know Brian W. did very well, and Daryl caught a nice limit both days. I'm going to spend some time on the lake on Wednesday and Friday, so hopefully I'll redeem myself this weekend. My Dad is having back surgery, so this weekend for NW Bass it's just me and his Ranger. Not sure how I swung that one, but it should be a great experience for me. Any tips clubbers? This poor dog could use anything you got Smiley

Tight Lines...or maybe more appropriate...
Limp Lines,
DG

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/03/05 at 22:23:32
Quote Print Post  
Rob,

I had a average weekend with two limits caught. On saturday I weighed in 13.75lbs for 23rd. On Sunday I weighed 11.11lbs for 17th. So I'm sitting about 20th out of 92. My goal was to stay in the top twenty five and I accomplished that. Potholes in July for the next qualifier I need to have at least a top ten to be in the hunt for a team spot. I feel pretty confident I can bring in a nice bag. Who knows? Look what happen at Silver Lake.

Daryl

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/03/05 at 22:31:47
Quote Print Post  
Well give me a buzz if you want to do some pre-fishing for it. We can work out a pattern for you. I'll show you my secrets.   Grin

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 05/04/05 at 04:54:49
Quote Print Post  
Danny...I have always liked early morning on the points on the north end of Mercer Island and on groat point husky jerk bait in silver black (The three hook size..) and after the sun gets up going to docks and skipping senkos...centipedes and texas rigged lizards.
I like the docks on both sides of hunts point.....

IP Logged

Chad S.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 05/04/05 at 19:14:13
Quote Print Post  
who won the federation tournament, and with what weight? I have a good idea of who probably did!
chad

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 05/04/05 at 22:15:23
Quote Print Post  
Ron Hobbs JR. - 1st Saturday - 20+ lbs, 1st Sunday- 20+lbs.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo