Normal Topic Not going to admit it! (Read 2882 times)
Rich
Ex Member

Not going to admit it!
03/28/05 at 20:11:01
Quote Print Post  
Sooo, noone is going to admit being out there this weekend?  No reports?

Rich (whom was sitting at home in front of the fireplace)(now if I can just figure out how to get the fire going)

IP Logged

TeamEagle
Ex Member

Re: Not going to admit it!
Reply #1 - 03/28/05 at 22:31:20
Quote Print Post  
Yeah I was out in the pouring rain Sat and Sun! No Bass one 5LB Slimer. Thats all I got.

Carlos

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/29/05 at 03:46:30
Quote Print Post  
Friday night, I delivered "Das Boot" ("The Boat" in German) to the upholstery shop for building a new cover. Ergo, nooooo fishee. Lucky me! Yuk! The boat will enjoy being indoors for most of the week. Would that the electrical system somehow improve during this dryspell, but I have little hope. Who's good with bad wiring?   Undecided 
C&R, Steve

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #3 - 03/29/05 at 12:54:21
Quote Print Post  
Steve,
  When you say "BAD WIRING", how "BAD" is it?  Boat fire, short, bad connection or a mess?  Give me a call. 425-246-3075 or 425-228-8683.

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo