Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Feb 5th Fish-in... (Read 19915 times)
Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: Feb 5th Fish-in...
Reply #30 - 02/04/05 at 20:03:27
Quote Print Post  
That still covered under warranty?

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 02/04/05 at 21:29:31
Quote Print Post  
That is exactly the same thing that happened to the 225 I had on the Cobra Larry. Undecided No real damage to the gears, it just would not shift.  Of course after that repair, I had trouble keeping a lower unit shift seal in the thing. Angry
BTW, I heard that Nixon's was dropping the Pro-Craft line. Cry

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 02/04/05 at 23:37:15
Quote Print Post  
They have Skeeter so they don't need Procraft.... Shocked

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 02/05/05 at 02:13:22
Quote Print Post  
Warranty.....no.......also getting the water pump replaced for yuks and seal kit stuff.....as for the ProCraft unless they pay Nixons some bucks...we will have to go to Cali. for boats  need other than the big three to give folks options.....This club has been a good sampling of the technology and styles out there...

WinkDARE TO BE DIFFERENT! Kiss

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 02/05/05 at 22:40:51
Quote Print Post  
Smitty,

Unfortunatly that is correct. Nixon's is dropping Procraft  Embarrassed ??? Cry They had no problems selling the boat line just some internal issues that they could not work out between Procraft and them. I think it sucks that the only choices are Ranger,Skeeter and Triton in the area. But oh well, my Procraft has never had a problem, knock on wood, it has always been a screamer and a good rough water boat to boot.

Can't wait to hear how the fishin went. Would have liked to been there but had to work.
Russ

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Reply #35 - 02/06/05 at 01:29:32
Quote Print Post  
Well, I had to come home sick from work Friday and have basically been in bed since, so I couldn't show up. How did it go?

Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #36 - 02/06/05 at 03:16:11
Quote Print Post  
UPDATE
  18, yes 18 fisherpeople showed up! In Feb. to a fish-in.  Great job Rob.  Rob got big fish with a 4-11 SM.  I think there were 6 weighable fish caught.  Not a drop of rain.  Hee Hee Hee.  FYI, Dave, Terry and I went back out afterward and between 4 and 5 PM, got 2 SM's in 18 ft. of water.  (not a misprint) 18 ft. of water.  Who'd a thunk it?  Again, thanks for the fun and the chili dogs Rob.  I hope all those mutiple eaters put multiple donations in the "kitty".  Did you break even?

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 02/06/05 at 03:21:28
Quote Print Post  
Sounds like an awesome day.  I should of went  Undecided  My excuses are terrible haha, glad everyone had fun.  4 lb 11 great fish !!  Was it caught on the new rod Rob?

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 02/06/05 at 20:43:16
Quote Print Post  
I suppose my biggest excuse for not showing up is concern about the number of boats vs. the number of people.  How many boats were there? Undecided

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 02/06/05 at 21:15:59
Quote Print Post  
If I remember right there were 7-8 boats, which is awesome for this time of year.  It would be cool if we had that many boats again down at Silver Lake.  Smiley  Brian (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #40 - 02/07/05 at 05:06:48
Quote Print Post  
Remember our motto.....
"We never leave anyone on the dock!"
nuff said!

IP Logged

JohnKTKim
Ex Member

Reply #41 - 02/07/05 at 18:21:37
Quote Print Post  
Hello everyone,

although I didn't catch anything... it was great meeting you all.

Rob, thanks for slaving over the grill!

Rich, thanks for the little cannon balls!

- I am looking forward to the next one on Silver lake !!!-

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 02/07/05 at 19:20:11
Quote Print Post  
Sorry I got beat to the report. I am still waiting for my modem to get connected at home. Thanks Ron. Anyhow...

The fish-in was awesome. 18 people were in the pot meaning we had more. We even people show up at lunch time that hadn't fished. I was really pleased at the number of newcomers along with the seasoned vets. We can get conditioned to these events sometimes, but it is important we have old members show. For those first timers, I hope you all enjoyed the day. The fishing wasn't super hot, but the dock talk is always great. I hope you make the decision to donate the club dues and become full-on members. We would love to have you aboard. I'll work on being earlier to the grill and having lunch ready when you guys pull in. I couldn't resist a few more casts after the big-un. Hope to see the same turn out at Silver Lake in March.

Big fish came off a dropshotted bolt-bait (green pumpkin) in about 20ft of water.  

Also we did have a good donation to the pot. This is important as all the money goes back to the cause. And anyone is welcome to bring goodies...

IP Logged

keith h
Ex Member

Reply #43 - 02/07/05 at 19:59:10
Quote Print Post  
good day all. as you can see im a newbe. i hope to join the group next month and also hope to get in on some of the fish-in's. my wife, daughter and i just moved to washington in october of 2004 we love it up here i've been looking for a good club to join up here for bass fishing i met a few guys at the sport show last month and im glad i did looks like a good bunch fo people to meet and make new friends with. i was thinking of going to black lake today with my daughter after she gets out of school she's been my fishing buddy ever since she could walk she loves fishing she caught her 1st salmon in november 16lber. i was wondering if anyone could help me by telling me where and what to use in black lake. oh and bye the way i only have a 13' aluminum boat with a trolling motor so i cant go to far,lol  thanks a bunch to anyone that can help.     keith

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #44 - 02/07/05 at 21:35:43
Quote Print Post  
Sounds like a good time, Rob.

I am really looking forward to the Silver Lake fish-in. I haven't gone to a fish-in for a while, and thinking about that early season 5 or 6 pound largemouth makes me salivate.  Kiss

Chris

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo