Normal Topic 15 dollar crankbaits??? (Read 1190 times)
RobAllen
Ex Member

15 dollar crankbaits???
12/18/04 at 06:36:09
Quote Print Post  
I love crankbait  fishing, If  there is any form of bass fishing that i would say i have some slill in it would be fishing cranks.  I have yet to use a high dollar bait like a lucky craft. I could be persuaded to make such investments if i could see the need.  Have any of you  fished  these high dollar crankbaits? If you have have you noticed a difference?
as it is i am happy  with hot lips and  poe's.. anyone have reasons why I should invest in some spendy baits???

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Re: 15 dollar crankbaits???
Reply #1 - 12/18/04 at 21:35:52
Quote Print Post  
Rob,

That answer would be pure confidence in you baits, no matter what brand. I have found that many brands work and started trying the lucky craft baits this year and have found that some of them produce better than any other crankbait in my box. You just have to figure out which ones work better for certain situations. They are one my go to baits now for bringing in better fish. You will find that most of the guys in the club won't invest in baits like these or haven't even really looked at them because of the price.

Thats okay with me. It just gives me an advantage.
Russ

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo