Normal Topic Banks lake annual retreat (Read 3715 times)
Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Banks lake annual retreat
09/02/04 at 04:22:05
Quote Print Post  
It has been the custom for several members of WBC to go to Bank's for a week in Sept for several years now. For the week between Sept; 18th & the 26th which includes both weekends.

At the moment Adam & I, Les & Wanda Pickle & Hal Schlegal are going, possibly Larry Gonczy, & Larry Sullivan, & I thought there may be others who would be interested.
Thank's very much.

John Harris

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Banks lake annual retreat
Reply #1 - 09/02/04 at 15:37:52
Quote Print Post  
I will be trying to go but have to pre-fish Potholes the 17th-19th and will try Roosevelt while at Banks...just cant get enough of Roosevelt!! Grin

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/02/04 at 20:23:23
Quote Print Post  
It is fun that time of the year, but Potholes is a callin' my name.  I would like to know how you do, though I plan on fishing the Scholarship Tournament the following week.

Kirk

IP Logged

champ206
Forum Member

Reply #3 - 09/03/04 at 04:10:05
Quote Print Post  
I called and made reservations for the Sept. 6 to 10th and was told that they tearing up the boat launch on Tuesday and will be rebuilding it(not that it needs it). Looks like you have to launch a Steamboat Rock.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 09/03/04 at 17:34:40
Quote Print Post  
Oh man......well, it had to be done soon and low water is best.....maybe a change.....will see...

IP Logged

champ206
Forum Member

Reply #5 - 09/12/04 at 03:59:43
Quote Print Post  
Just got back form Banks. The ramp should be done by the 18th. My wife and I caught lots of fish. Each moring I caught a fish on first cast. Found fish from 30 to 2 feet deep.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 09/12/04 at 04:12:36
Quote Print Post  
Looks like i'm out....with the potholes pre-fish and tourney then the lake Wash. tourney...I have a full plate....sorry and if things are stable after...maybe an Oct trip?

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo