Normal Topic Banks Lake Report (Read 1641 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

Banks Lake Report
06/27/04 at 00:51:43
Quote Print Post  
Well, sorry about the delay, all the tables have been sent to our Webmaster, including the Ladies and Couples from Tri-Cities so all tables should now be up to date.

Banks was another great tournament - for the second time in a row, everyone who entered weighed fish. we started off with 27 out 39 Anglers posting limits on Day 1 with only one fish dead out of 160!! Another pat on the back for a group of Anglers who obviously took a lot of care of their catches.

The weather stayed good all weekend and even the wind was pretty co-operative. Personally I had a rather "sucky" start to the weekend as the Nitro went bad about 1 mile down the lake (I feel worse for my backseater, Rich Loth who had to suffer through all the issues and did so with a lot of moral support for me as I got really close to the edge at times). Thanks to Jim Rumann and Brian Walker for providing Rich and I with backseats late in the day for Day 2 - and for getting us on fish. That's what makes this club great, the cameraderie and spirit of help......

I must apologise to the Members who fished at Banks for not being more organized with the Presentation and Raffle, I should have prepared more stuff the day before. Once again the staff at Coulee PLayland were helpful and even gave us a good deal on some nice Raffle prizes, thanks Hal, Dave and the ladies!!!

Overall I think it was a good weekend, just my sixpence worth!

I won't be the Jack 'n' Jill, and I can only speculate about the rest of the Tournaments at this time - I'm working on it and will update things as they develop.

Faz

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Re: Banks Lake Report
Reply #1 - 06/27/04 at 15:17:46
Quote Print Post  
Yep,"real close to the edge" would sum it up.  But as they say "A boat is just a whole in the water that you just keep pouring money into!"

Besides I learned a "few" more words from the British language.  LOL  And stuff happens.

And thanks to Brian for allowing me to backseat with him.
Had a great time.

Rich

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo