Normal Topic 2004 Entertainment (Read 2066 times)
gotfive
Ex Member

2004 Entertainment
01/16/04 at 17:20:34
Quote Print Post  
I would like to suggest that for our entertainment schedule, we include a speaker this spring with some experience on the Tri-Cities area of the Columbia River.  Not so much for the angling, but also to provide navigational information for the boater.  My experience is limited on the area.  If we are launching from Columbia Point, it would be good to have information available that provides the navigational dangers of running the river in this area.  Good maps provided showing topo would be great as well.  The only members that may be of some assistance may be Castman, Smitty, Russ Baker, or anyone else that may be available.  Just a thought.  It may be prudent to have information in the newsletter on the area as well.

KH

IP Logged

GotSix, Jr.
Ex Member

Re: 2004 Entertainment
Reply #1 - 01/16/04 at 17:24:38
Quote Print Post  
Howdy Kirk,

I think Bob Payseno has lined up a local guy from the Tri-Cities for entertainment... I won't mention his name because I am not sure that he wants to announce it yet. I assume this means you are going to make it to that general meeting, eh?

Chris

P.S. Hearing what Faz had to say at the general meeting, it is looking like the tournament will probably launch out of Hood Park on the Snake River.

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Re: 2004 Entertainment
Reply #2 - 01/18/04 at 02:54:12
Quote Print Post  
Yes, Chris is correct regarding our March Entertainment.  We will be having a professional bass fisherman/guide who will be coming over from the Tri-Cities to show us how to fish and navigate the river....especially the spring.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo