Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Lower Columbia. (Read 10024 times)
sarge
Ex Member

Re: Lower Columbia.
Reply #15 - 09/27/03 at 03:41:45
Quote Print Post  
Hey Prez,

I may be a bad seed, but at least I can figure out the
GLOW
option!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Love ya,
Chris

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #16 - 09/27/03 at 03:41:58
Quote Print Post  
Wait Sarge,
  Before you quit, will you show me how to work the stupid GLOW TEXT? Grin

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #17 - 09/27/03 at 03:44:06
Quote Print Post  
PLEASE REFER TO THE STATEMENT TO THE LEFT UNDER MY PICTURE REGARDING TEXT GLOW OPTION!!
     PREZ

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 09/27/03 at 03:55:16
Quote Print Post  
Alright... I guess I'll be nice since it took you a while typing with two fingers to post those responses (Oh, I am on a ROLL).

When you click on the glow feature, you will see two brackets come up surrounding the word "TEXT". Replace the "TEXT" word with whatever word or phrase you want to glow. BAM! You have glowing text...

Chris

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #19 - 10/06/03 at 14:30:50
Quote Print Post  
Thanks for the vote of confidence, guys.  I welcome the nomination for prez.

Ron, since you mention above you cannot commit to making every tournament next year, and Larry has said he can continue as TD director, I think we have all the bases covered.  However, I'm sure we can use your help, experience, and input during the forthcoming year, so don't think for a moment you're off the hook!   Grin

On another note - I will not be able to make it to the next meeting because I will be in San Francisco on business.  Is there any provision for absentee ballots?  Chris?

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 10/06/03 at 14:54:29
Quote Print Post  
Glenn

We didn't talk about absentee ballots at the board meeting, but my thought is that it probably isn't a good idea since nominations could change without the absentee voter knowing it. We should probably keep it only to those that are present.

Chris

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #21 - 10/06/03 at 22:38:29
Quote Print Post  
Good to hear Glenn.  I love to hear people step up and help the club.  You've always done that in some way though.  Plus, we need to get Ron out of there.  Have you seen his typing skills Shocked  Love ya.
Terry

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #22 - 10/06/03 at 23:44:10
Quote Print Post  
Hey Terry,
  I resemble that remark!!  I'll be burrying my head in the sand!!!    Da PREZ

IP Logged

GotSix, Jr.
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 10/07/03 at 03:46:07
Quote Print Post  
Sorry, Glenn, I also echo Terry's remarks and am glad to see you run for President!!! I didn't mean to sound short with my reply...  Grin

And, yes Terry, I agree on Ron's typing skills. It pains me to think that he is slowly pecking away a smart response right now with only two fingers. Love ya, though, man!

Chris

P.S. Terry - Your animation is cracking me up!!!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo