Normal Topic Wenatchee (Read 1942 times)
Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Wenatchee
09/02/03 at 17:03:49
Quote Print Post  
Has anybody done any bass fishing around Wenatchee?  Any information would be appreciated.

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Re: Wenatchee
Reply #1 - 09/25/03 at 23:16:23
Quote Print Post  
One time in late August last year around Lincoln Rock State Park.  Did ok, caught a bunch of 12 inch smallies and a real dandy 3lb largemouth.  I know that this area holds many more fish, but I was limited on the day that I went due to windy conditions.  A real nice area that deserves to be explored.

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Re: Wenatchee
Reply #2 - 11/30/03 at 04:49:40
Quote Print Post  
Columbia at Brewster
On the way up to Palmer about 20th of Sept., I stopped in Brewster and launched the boat on a recon patrol.  It was late morning. There's a big point protecting the boat launch ramp, lots of rip-rap and the bridge pilings. I didn't have big enough DS weights.  There was a lot of current, and a surprising amount of milfoil. I guess that means that the current is not WFO all the time. Finally did find some Smallies, but only keeper size. The launch is good, campground across the street is small, but nice. There's another campground and launch ramps over at Bridgeport, about 10 miles.  The Okanogan spills into the Columbia between the two, and I suspect that would be a good area to fish.  C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo