Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) shutterbugs/photo contest (Read 7146 times)
virgilw
Ex Member

shutterbugs/photo contest
08/14/03 at 15:05:06
Quote Print Post  
Cheesy for the cameras!!  I'm going to start something new here, at the last board meeting I brought up the idea of having a WBC photo contest, so here is somethings for you to think about until I get all the details worked out.
   You take pictures while on your fishing events, your kids, other members, family outings, tournies, bbq's, nature, fishing/outdoorsey stuff. At the years end awards banquett you turn them into me where they will be judged and a wbc photo contest ribbon will be awarded. That picture will go to the sportsman show to add to our display at the booth.....so start taking and saving ypur pics. Have fun! V-DUB-YA Tongue...I said smile

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Re: shutterbugs/photo contest
Reply #1 - 08/14/03 at 15:09:22
Quote Print Post  
Oh Ps the picture must be entered by the person that took the picture so remember who uses your camera ...that took your picture.

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/23/03 at 23:26:01
Quote Print Post  
Undecided WHAT...no interest??   There will be a blue ribbon given out!

IP Logged

Tnbasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/26/03 at 01:50:37
Quote Print Post  
Great Idea Virgil!!!   Lets see some pictures, oh, and please, lets make sure it's not of virgil's legs#########that would surely send the wrong message, we are sane and only have one who doesn't have human blood in his veins....all kidding aside, I would love to see some great bassin pictures from tourneys< etc>  of our members in action< including families< etc>  virgil< if it is a go< see me later on to add something to the prize awarded

Chuck Pigue

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/27/03 at 14:03:36
Quote Print Post  
Angry pickin on my legs again huh? Thanks Chuck!...Hows the back?

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 09/03/03 at 14:52:19
Quote Print Post  
Embarrassed Look, someone is going to get a blue ribbon and have their pic. shown at the soortsman show.....so is it going to be my picture of myself, taken be me, or are you going to run me some compatition??
   Or is this a dead horse? Undecided

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 09/03/03 at 16:29:45
Quote Print Post  
VW...what makes you think that no one is going to turn in some pics?  We are supposed to turn them in at the banquet, right?

Well sir DAG NABBIT you just wait.  I already have 220 (well 2 anyway that don't include your legs). 8)

I hope that you will ignore the window shades and the nekkid lady Shocked with the black tape over her eyes that are in the picture with you...hehe Roll Eyes

Rich

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 09/10/03 at 20:23:58
Quote Print Post  
VW,  You never said what format you want the pictures, i.e. snapshots, digital, 4x6, 9x12, slides or 24x36(as in the case of you and the "lady" Tongue).

Rich

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 09/11/03 at 14:58:32
Quote Print Post  
yes the 24x36 wallet size will be great!
I'm not going to be all that picky, something 8x10 or smaller would be great being that I will judge them by hand at arms reach. Didg. paper will be ok...There is not much I can do with a slide. Thanks for asking!!! Dagnabbit
Cheesy(SOMEONE IS SHOWING INTEREST)!!!!!!

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 12/23/03 at 05:16:15
Quote Print Post  
8) 8) Cheesy Grin Shocked this could be a pic of you or someone that you took a pic of......DON'T FORGET THE WBC'S FIRST PHOTO CONTEST AT THE AWARDS BANQUETT, BRING EM ON! Kiss FOR THE CAMERA

IP Logged

Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 12/23/03 at 09:51:54
Quote Print Post  
shouldn't it be on a popular vote judgment to be fair?

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 12/23/03 at 16:52:53
Quote Print Post  
Some of us were always interested Virgil, but you said we should bring the pics to the Banquet rather than give them to you earlier.... so I guess we'll give them to you at the Banquet.

Is it only one entry per person or can we submit more than one picture?

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 12/24/03 at 05:02:56
Quote Print Post  
Smile! each person can enter two pics that they took themselves, I would like each picture put in there own envelope.
   At the dinner I will have a box that says "pictures", put the pics in there. I don't want any names, or ID assoc. with the pictures...I just don't wanna know!
   I go from there, any questions?
Does that answer your Faz?

IP Logged

Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 12/25/03 at 16:52:49
Quote Print Post  
Virgil are you going to be putting any pictures in the contest?

if there is no name associated to the picture then how will you know whos picture it is?

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 12/27/03 at 03:43:55
Quote Print Post  
Jim,
     #1 Trust me!
     #2 Trust me!
     #3 No!
     #4 Would it matter?
     #5 This is suppose to be fun!
     #6 Trust me!
     #7 If your worried that much, your picture probably isn't that good anyway, (I'm only funnin ya Jim....That and I'm on drugs, remember?)
     #8 Trust me!
     #9 Trust me!
     #10 This is suppose to be fun!
     #11 Are you still smiling? Cheesy...I am!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo