Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is it time for a Nite'er? (Read 11244 times)
Rich
Ex Member

Re: Is it time for a Nite'er?
Reply #15 - 07/30/03 at 15:59:23
Quote Print Post  
Safecracker, don't forget to hold the celery or Faz will go hungry again...hehe...as if Faz ever went hungry, right Richard?

Rich

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 07/30/03 at 18:14:56
Quote Print Post  
Can somebody give me the directions for the fishin.

Thanks,

Daryl

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 07/31/03 at 03:24:24
Quote Print Post  
Directions:
From I-5 take Hwy 18 eastbound to s/e 272 st and take a right off the ramp.....follow this to 216th ave s/e where you will make a right......follow this till you pass the 2nd fire station...the one on the right..... and just after that fire station you will take the next Left which is the boat launch. If from kent you can take 272...also known as Kent-Kangley Rd. to 216th the same way as above. See Ya there!! Larry.

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #18 - 07/31/03 at 03:51:27
Quote Print Post  
What about if you're coming southbound 405?

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 07/31/03 at 12:57:04
Quote Print Post  
Take the Valley Freeway south through Kent to 277th.  Go East and follow it up the hill and around the corner to the light at Kent_Kangley RD.  turn East (RT) and follow the above directions to 216th.

Smitty Wink

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 07/31/03 at 19:03:36
Quote Print Post  
right Rich, I always manage to find something to eat.... thanks for remembering though it's not a pretty sight when my face turns blue from lack of oxygen!!

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 07/31/03 at 19:27:44
Quote Print Post  
Your right about not a  pretty site but it usually means you got a fish on and it ain't in the boat yet!!!  Breathe, boy, breathe!

Rich Grin

IP Logged

basswhacker
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 08/01/03 at 05:10:46
Quote Print Post  
What do you need me to bring Virg? Chips? Condiments? Bevreges? What ever ya need...
Let me know, I'll be checkin back here before hand.

IP Logged

Skeptic
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 08/01/03 at 13:55:19
Quote Print Post  
I'll show up w/something . . . probably edible ???.  It'll be dark so you guys'll probably eat it since you wouldn't be able to see it (remember, I'm asian so it could be anything).  See ya tomorrow.  I was going to make a crack about it being dark and Virgil's legs, but since he's helped me so much, I'll wait 'til AFTER the Fish-In Wink!!

Ray

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 08/01/03 at 14:41:50
Quote Print Post  
Wise move!!!NONBOATER!!! Cheesy

Safecracker, I got the hotdogs, condaments, and utenciles. Also sounds like something Asian, potatoe salad might be coming....can you please bring something eatable?  No really, surprise us. Bucket o chicken, another salad of some sort, or even some kind of junk food  it hasn't been mention yet.
   Glad your coming!
Larry thanks for the directions! and as another landmark if you know where Lk. Meridian is...go past Lk. M to hwy.18 and follow Larrys directions, see ya there.
V-DUB-YA

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 08/01/03 at 20:28:16
Quote Print Post  
Guess I'll bring some sory of desser again. I might also have a prospective new member coming down to try....but he works until 9pm so if he does show it won't be much before 10pm, he'll have my cell number though.

I will finally get to fish with John (I am supposed to be his AmBASSador but I bet he teaches me more than I teach him), which I have been looking forward to all year.  I will also have the privilege of fishing in a Tracker Tundra which looks like a really neat boat.

I have already made plans to bring the little boat with me so anyone who wants to try it out is welcome to do so. It does have a full set of Nav lights as well as fish-finder, livewell and 30lb trolling motor.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo