Normal Topic New guy lookin for some friends... (Read 1504 times)
epperson
Ex Member

New guy lookin for some friends...
04/12/03 at 00:45:13
Quote Print Post  
Hey everyone, I am new to the website, and new to bass fishing in general. I have been fishing for most of my life and stayed away from bass because of all the hype, then I caught one while fishing for walleye, and decided it would be fun to hook into something big. I am looking for somebody who might fish Lake Washington from the Renton side. I live three minutes from there and I am really interested in fishing with someone who is willing to teach a trout/walleye fisherman how to catch the "real deal" fish. I can bring sandwiches, and I am willing to split the boat launch fees. (if there are any, I dont know for sure). Please contact me here, and then we can talk later about specifics. I am very serious about this, I am available Tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays ALL DAY Long. I am a disabled vet, and I am going to school at G.R.C.C. so I have plenty of time. I am 25 years old, and married. I think thats all the info you need to know for now, I am also a life member of North American Fishing Club...if that helps. HEHEEHE. Thanks.
God Bless America!
I support freedom in Iraq.

IP Logged

epperson
Ex Member

Re: New guy lookin for some friends...
Reply #1 - 04/13/03 at 17:41:07
Quote Print Post  
um...Im dumb! This message was supposed to go into General Fishing thread, oops! I will repost it over there, but if anyone needs a partner for any of the team tournaments and is willing to try a new guy on for some Beginners luck I would be willing to join up. Good luck everyone, and for all you who dont fish the top, HIT THE BOTTOM HARD!!!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo