Normal Topic Anyone have an open back seat? (Read 2987 times)
basswhacker38
Ex Member

Anyone have an open back seat?
03/27/03 at 19:01:55
Quote Print Post  
I'm looking for a back seat to fill at club tournys this year. In the past I have fished with Terry Steffensen and although never made the board at weigh in, I have a strong desire to do so this year. Terry introduced me to bassin and has taught me alot which has gotten me some nice fish, unfortunatly, not in tournys. I can and will share expences as needed. Please let me know if  I can be the added balast you need for your back seat via e-mail or voice mail. My home phone is (253) 931-0395. Thanks, Bob.

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Re: Anyone have an open back seat?
Reply #1 - 04/02/03 at 14:11:47
Quote Print Post  
Hey Bob,
You might have better luck finding a back seat on a per-tournament basis, rather than trying to find somebody to commit to a full year.

Just a thought.

IP Logged

Hunter
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/03/03 at 04:10:10
Quote Print Post  
I'll meet you all at the next meeting. I have no fishing buddies, and would consided sharing my ride. Heck even trade off the front seat . I have an  OK boat I think.

The last fishing buddy I had said something about Deodorant.. Is that a new fish attractant.. (joke)

Hunter

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #3 - 04/03/03 at 05:17:10
Quote Print Post  
Music to Virgil's ears....

IP Logged

basswhacker38
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/04/03 at 04:20:08
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Glenn, perhaps I should have been more specific. I'll start by asking about the Potholes tourny.

IP Logged

coachbassdog
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 04/04/03 at 05:17:44
Quote Print Post  
Hey guys, I'm finally registered and on line and all the other stuff. I will have a backseat open for most of the tournies. The late season ones might be tough for me but there are openings for the early season ones. As many of the members that I have fished with can attest, if you want to come along, I can get you to all the fishing holes in a hurry. I just can't get any fish! I work late on Wed. & Thurs. so I can't make the meetings. A couple of people have approached me for possible backseats but nothing solid and I'm open for the Potholes at this time. Let me know. Many of the members know how to get ahold of me so if you ask at the meetings, feel free to get ahold of me that way. I would prefer to keep some info off the net. 8)
Rick G.  8)
P.S.  Had to play with the smiley faces!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo