Normal Topic going fishing Friday 14th (Read 3063 times)
marktfd88
Ex Member

going fishing Friday 14th
03/11/03 at 15:54:24
Quote Print Post  
Hey Guys,
  Going Friday the 14th, and am open to Lk Washington, Lk Sammamish, or Lk Sawyer if someone wants to come with.  Also, I would be interested in finding someone to fish with in the upcoming tournement season.  All backseaters are welcomed.....  So if you are in need of a boat ride and someone who loves to fish, give me a call.  (206) 719-6111.

Mark Maderos

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Re: going fishing Friday 14th
Reply #1 - 03/11/03 at 19:03:32
Quote Print Post  
Well, there's three lakes I'll be sure to avoid this weekend!   Cheesy

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/11/03 at 22:59:11
Quote Print Post  
Tongue
  Are you implying that I am so good, that if I fished one of those lakes, that all the fish would have sore jaws?????  Yeah, right.  Or maybe that I am such a poor fisherman, that all the fish would be to tired from laughing at all my silly presentations to do anything this weekend.  Either way, would love to have someone join me for the day.

Mark

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/12/03 at 02:07:50
Quote Print Post  
Mark!

It's good to know you're still out there! Grin Hadn't heard from you in a while and I was afraid we wouldn't see that Astro running around at club tournies.

I won't be able to get out on Friday, but maybe we could hook up sometime in the future...

Chris

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #4 - 03/12/03 at 02:10:47
Quote Print Post  
Hey Mark,
Just ribbin' ya!  Glad to see we didn't scare you off!!

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/12/03 at 06:15:56
Quote Print Post  
Hey Guys,
  I can definitely take the ribbin,,,,,,   Undecided   Well sorta, but yeah, I will definitely be out in full force for tournement season.  Actually, would also like to find someone to fish the silver lake open in april with.  I thing that tournement is in mid april sometime.  Anyone interested???  I finished 3rd there last year and would love to have a crack at some other club fisherman there.

Mark

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo