Normal Topic Re: Season Club Tourney Back Seat Needed (Read 2530 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Season Club Tourney Back Seat Needed
02/14/03 at 23:16:59
Quote Print Post  
Lee Stevens also needs a back seat for all the points tourneys and trips so anyone going out without a partner give him a call at (360) 825-7353. He has some experience with the club and is returning to action after the family expansion program. (Kids!).

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #1 - 04/01/03 at 21:54:35
Quote Print Post  
Just following up - Did Chuck and Lee find back seats?

If not they might have better luck finding a back seat on a per-tournament basis, rather than trying to find somebody to commit to a full year.

Just a thought.
« Last Edit: 04/02/03 at 14:12:36 by Admin »  
IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/03/03 at 15:57:00
Quote Print Post  
Hey Chuck, I have the Jamborree avail. again if you are interested.... let me know and maybe Roosevelt too. Larry.

IP Logged

Tnbasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/15/03 at 02:42:40
Quote Print Post  
Larry, as we talked at the last fish in/B-Day party, and after my last visit to my Dr, this past Friday, tournament fishing is out for me for the season.  My disc will not take the abuse of power boating (bass boating) at least this year.  My disc is bulging and putting pressure on the nerve and I am receiving steroid shots directly into my spine to try and help relieve the pressure and assist in some type of recovery to avoid surgery.  Iwish I could, I really hate missing out this year, I really enjoyed fishing with you last year and the club.  Good luck, and I will be visiting a friend at Potholes during our club tournament, so I'll try and stop in and say hi, let me know the weigh in times if you can before you go.  Thanks and good luck....

Chuck PIgue

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/15/03 at 03:15:58
Quote Print Post  
Well Chuck no matter what you are always welcome and if things change let me know. oh and if you get to where you just want to go out local let me know the days even if short notice. Larry.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo