Normal Topic Saturday Jan 18th. (Read 1401 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

Saturday Jan 18th.
01/19/03 at 06:42:52
Quote Print Post  
It's almost 11.30pm Friday night, but I have gotten the Nitro ready for a session on the water Saturday - if anyone reads this and wants to get out, I will be launching from East Mercer about 8.00, if you miss me call my cellphone 206-550-8538 and I'll pick you up there or at a park or launch that works for you. I will be there till almost dark, so there's time to get me if you wake up later in the day  Smiley

Seeya on the Water!!!

PS - I am still looking for a backseat for Monday as well....I have the day off but Nancy has to work, so no truck!

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Re: Saturday Jan 18th.
Reply #1 - 01/20/03 at 05:09:23
Quote Print Post  
Still looking and hoping for a backseat Monday - 425-771-0613 home or 206-550-8538 cell

Got out on Sunday... met up with Doug Booth and his partner, down near the log boom - NADA!!!! Fished the shores of Mercer Island by the Park and into the sunken forest - NADA!! Went to Groat Point, NOTHING! Corssed to the northern tip of Mercer Island - Nothing again.

I went back down South again and fished with Doug again for a while, but by 2.30pm still not even a bite. Finally I met up with Russ Baker about 100 yards north of I-90. Bingo! Hit a couple of Perch and then a nice 18" 3lb 3oz Smallie. What a day.

On the smoking front, I slipped a bit and must have got through 6 or 8 on the water, but still better than before.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo