Normal Topic Merry Christmas Y'all !! (Read 2537 times)
Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Merry Christmas Y'all !!
12/24/02 at 13:05:42
Quote Print Post  
And ya'll a g'night!

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Re: Merry Christmas Y'all !!
Reply #1 - 12/24/02 at 15:25:00
Quote Print Post  
Glenn,
Fer a kid that growed up in the NW, Y'ALL are takin sum indecint liberties with southern-speak. Bein I'm ah Arkaneese feller I rekon that since it's Christmas I kin giv sum dispinsation fer yer misteaks.  ALL, y'all have a Merry Christmas- You to Virgell.

Smitty
« Last Edit: 12/24/02 at 17:50:03 by »  

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 12/25/02 at 07:32:38
Quote Print Post  
I say chaps!!! Awfully spiffing of you to pass out Nativity greetings this festive season. The Colonies seem to have done rather well without "Old Blighty" after all!!

Chin Chin, bottoms up and all that Grin

Merry Christmas to everyone.......... see you on Jan 4th

Faz and family.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 12/27/02 at 03:04:18
Quote Print Post  
Hey folks! Hope your holiday is progressing safely and happily. As most of you know I work in emergency services and like many others I was out working on Christmas Eve and Day and although I have been doing this in my life for 16 years, never before have I felt as good about what I do and as appreciated for the same. I feel this is a testament to the American Spirit that dwells in all of us and as we continue forward lets all take a second to show our appreciation to the folks in uniform who, at this very minute enter again into the fields of war and hope for their safe and swift return. Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 12/27/02 at 16:17:34
Quote Print Post  
Here Here, and God bless ya!

ps. I hope I don't offend anybody with the word "God" in this posting Wink   Happy and safe new years everybody!

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #5 - 12/28/02 at 01:46:50
Quote Print Post  
Couldn't have said it any better, Larry.  And thanks to you for all you do.

It's odd, but when I was doing the fireworks on the Space Needle, I used to think I was in the safest place in Seattle because I didn't have to drive that night, nor did I have to contend with angry drunks who felt they could take on 10 men at once.

I don't envy your job, but I'm sure proud of ya. 

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo