Normal Topic Hey!.....What're Ya Eatin? (Read 2109 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Hey!.....What're Ya Eatin?
11/01/02 at 15:51:28
Quote Print Post  
Hey folks lets hear what your strangest or maybe another way of looking at it what you HAD to eat at some camp-fishin trips..........
Breakfast...I mix my coffee (with cream and sugar) with oatmeal to kill two birds.......
Lunch.....usually on the boat-once found a Bagel.....had half of it down before I realized they dont make "Powdered Bagels" Love that Penicillin!
Dinner......Has to be my"Oh....Look Whats Left In The Cooler!" Gray meat and Cheese surprize!

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Re: Hey!.....What're Ya Eatin?
Reply #1 - 11/07/02 at 01:19:10
Quote Print Post  
Ok, Larry.... ewwww

I'd have to say eatin' one of Larry's cassarole "suprise" dishes at the potlucks.  Ha!

Ok, no really, it's one I didn't eat, but.... at one of the tournies I noticed 3 'gulls eating somebody's dish a member had set out for the potluck.  I brought this to his attention, and I thought he threw it out, until I saw people scooping up helpings of it at the potluck!!  Have you seen what those 'gulls puke out to feed their children?!  EWWWW! 

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/07/02 at 16:49:46
Quote Print Post  
C'mon......live on the wild side!! Grin

IP Logged

Rob_Maglio
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/07/02 at 17:37:35
Quote Print Post  
I hope those casserole surprises don't contain some of those powdered bagels.......since I am allergic to Penicillin....rrraaaaalllppppphhhhhh

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo